Everyting, it seems, expands over time.. But they still hold the basic premises as foundational.
- Computers are founded on the true false ( 1 ‘s and O) premise and everything about them can be expressed ultimately in those terms.
- Accounting has a basic rule that permeates its reality A = L ( assuming Proprietorship or equity are an asset ) . We can make it clearer for balance sheet and annual profitability analysis by using this extrapolation. A = L + P ( R-E) .
- Economics. Only has two real elements. Human effort/technology and raw materials. From which all else derives.
- Hydrogen and Oxygen are basic building blocks, assuming aether (sound – frequency) where embedded in air . The five fundamentals aether (sound) , air, water, fire (light/heat) and earth could be said to be an extrapolation.
consider Sonolunminescence .. sound (1) creating light (2) using air (3) and water ( 4) in and earthly (5) context
- The spiral that explains not only growth but also branching strategies comes from small beginnings branching outwards…
- The human starts as a single cell …
- And the spiritual story has two primitive survival instincts that drive human behaviours.
“An old Cherokee told his grandson “There is a battle between two wolves inside us all. One is evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego. The other is go(o)d. It is joy, love, peace, hope, humility, kindness, empathy and truth.”
The boy thought about it, and asked “Grandfather, which wolf wins?” The old man quietly replied. “The one you feed.”
11 Jesus said, “This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away.
The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. During the days when you ate what is dead, you made it come alive. When you are in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one, you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?”
Resolve to the one , perhaps !